Friday, June 21, 2013

1982 Itasca Sundowner

When my dad passed, no one really wanted his motorhome and mom wasn't sure what to do. After talking about it, my wife and I decided we would take the RV and remodel the interior. We've done a few remodel project (bathrooms, laundry rooms, entryways) so we figured it couldn't been much harder than what we've done.

The Itasca is only 22 feet long so it's small compared to the new diesel pushers. It was built before the age of slide outs so the interior is limited as well.

The exterior is in good shape, the tires are good and the engine is spotless. Dad took real good care of the camper. There is a small oil leak but after 30 years, some of the gaskets are probably dried and cracked.

2 comments:

  1. If your selling it, I am interested. I need it as a home and will keep it in the same condition it's in. Let me know.
    Thank you. Eugene

    ReplyDelete